How do I change the permission of an Active Server Page ?
You can change the permission of an Active Server Page through Internet
Information Service (IIS) Manager.
- Go to the web site where the page is located.
- Select the page which you want to change.
- Right click on the page to pop up a menu and select the properties item in
- Select the File Security tab in the page properties dialog box.
- Click on the Edit button in the Authentication and access control area to
open Authentication Methods dialog box.
- Type in a user with registry WRITE permission in the user name and the
password for this account.
- Click OK buttons to close all dialog boxes.